RMM, or Remote Monitoring & Management, is a collection of software that is loaded on to client workstations and servers to monitor applications and create reports for IT. What does this mean for regular people? It means that software is installed on your pc to make sure that your computer is running with up to date software. For a small monthly fee, less than the cost of a technician coming on-site, we can help to keep your computers running.
Monthly Maintenance Service calls are responded to within 4 business hours. You will receive access to our online system that you or your staff, everyone gets their own access id & password, can use to enter tickets and request service. With this, to ensure that both of your computers are maintaining peak performance, we will setup our remote monitoring and maintenance program that will evaluate your computers on a regular basis, to maintain Microsoft, Java, and Adobe updates. We include anti-virus & firewall software to protect your computers while they are not on your network and while surfing online. Our RMM will monitor the antivirus status and also perform regular malware scans on your system.
What you receive:
- Monthly System Health reports in your inbox.
- English speaking, USA based remote support with a toll free #
- Answered 8:00am to 8:00pm Monday thru Friday Eastern Time
- Remote support access
- Remote access via pc/mac/smartphone/tablet apps for yourself and anyone you designate
- System reliability and peace of mind that the updates installed are from the correct source and not malware
Some of the software updates monitored:
- Microsoft Security & non-security related updates, update rollups, definition updates, tools, and application service packs
- Adobe Flash Player ActiveX (Internet Explorer)
- Adobe Flash Player Plugin (Other browsers)
- Adobe Acrobat Reader
- Adobe Shockwave Player
- Adobe AIR
- Apple Safari
- Mozilla Firefox
- Apple iTunes
- Apple Safari
- Mozilla Thunderbird
- Oracle Java
- VLC Media Player
Antivirus and spyware software status is monitored for AVG, Avast!, Avira, bitDefender, Kaspersky, Mcafee, Norton, and Trend Micro. Please see our online FAQ for a complete list of supported antivirus software we support or for more information, please fill out this form.